All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- This role is eligible for a 750.00 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months or less are not eligible.
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-time, 24 hours.
Work schedule below is subject to change, must be flexible with work hours.
Monday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: 500 REMINGTON BLVD, Bolingbrook, 60440
The role you’ll contribute:
• Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a provider (Physician or Advanced Practice Provider).
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Use computer applications. May include, but not limited to: EMR, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Answer telephone calls
- Update and file patient medical records
- Checking in patients
- Schedule appointments
- Perform data entry
- Perform basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies
- Escort patients to testing and exam rooms, measure vital signs and records all information in patient’s chart
- Collect and prepare laboratory specimens
- Prepare and administer vaccinations as directed by a physician
- Prepare treatment rooms for patient examinations; Assist the physician during examinations
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment
- Explain testing to patient
- Perform screening tests such as audio and vision
- Perform chain of custody drug screens
- Obtain all test results for each patient, and alert physician of abnormal results
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.