Location: Austin, Texas
Internal Number: REQ-021653
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position Qualifications:
You are a thinker. You have proven people skills, an eye for the big picture, and the drive to succeed. You're also looking for great benefits, the support of an all-star team, and an opportunity to grow your career.
Join our team of #HealthcareHeroes! Our mission is to advance the health and wellbeing of our communities as a leader in clinical laboratory solutions. Quality is in our DNA -- is it in yours?
In this role, you will:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions, define and manage project priorities and maintain strong communication with multiple teams
- Mine and analyze data from company clinical, operational and business databases for sales/business areas
- Develop connections to and assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, sales targeting and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement data-driven processes and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to effectively communicate data as actionable information to a wide range of stakeholder groups while maintaining tight security standards
- Manage tasks and timelines to complete all project deliverables
- Create information-rich data visualizations and reports from complex data
- Build and utilize knowledge of health care business processes, including billing, results delivery, marketing, diagnostic testing
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical approaches to meet business requirements as requested
- Uphold company vision and values.
All you need is:
- Clinical Laboratory experience with advanced knowledge of healthcare dynamics and selling solutions and strategies
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, predictive model, statistical model design, development and validation
- Write complex SQL, XLS, pivot table or similar queries to turn transactional data into information and executable strategies and activities
- Proficient with user interface design patterns, data visualization, data mining and/or analytics and standard user centered design methodologies
- Ability to interpret highly specialized healthcare terms and data, and present derived insights, visually and orally, to others with different areas of expertise
- Familiarity with clinical laboratory workflows, laboratory interfaces (ASTM, HL7), electronic medical records, and clinical data repositories
- Experience querying databases, understanding the underlying nature of the data, and formulating appropriate statistical or modeling approaches to arrive at actionable conclusions.
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, preferred
We'll give you:
- Appreciation for your work
- A feeling of satisfaction that you've helped people
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Free lab services for you and your eligible dependents
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Help saving for retirement, with a 401(k) that includes a generous company match
- A sense of belonging - we are a community!
We also want you to know:
This role will have routine access to Protected Health Information (PHI). Employees will be trained on reasonable safeguards and are expected to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as abide by all applicable privacy and security standards. Employees are expected only to access PHI when it is required to fulfill job duties.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Clinical Pathology Laboratories, Inc.
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.