1. To be responsible for the medical, teaching, scientific research and administrative management of the Department, formulate the discipline development plan and department work plan, constantly improve the relevant rules and regulations and technical operation procedures, organize the implementation, supervision and inspection, and regularly summarize and report;
2. Responsible for the Department personnel echelon training, organize and arrange the business learning and assessment of the Department personnel and refresher personnel;
3. Responsible for the development of pathological diagnosis technology, consultation of difficult pathology and quality control of diagnosis;
4. Participate in the academic meetings of clinical clients, and keep in touch with the industry authorities and pathological academic institutions.
1. Master degree or above in clinical medicine or pathology, more than 10 years of working experience in pathological diagnosis;
2. Good command of Chinese and good communication skills.
Internal Number: 123
About Kingmed Diagnostics
Guangzhou KingMed Diagnostics Group Co., Ltd. (KingMed Diagnostics, SSE 603882), established in 2003, is regarded as the pioneer and leader of the Independent Clinical Laboratories (ICL) industry in China.
KingMed is the first ICL with both CAP and ISO15189 accreditation in China. By following the international quality standards and independent innovation, KingMed provides more than 2,700 tests for clinical and scientific research purposes, which represents one of the most comprehensive and integrated test menu in China. Its lab testing reports are accepted by more than 50 countries and regions worldwide.
So far, KingMed has 37 laboratories set up in mainland of China and Hong Kong?covering 90% of the Chinese population. KingMed is now providing medical testing services for more than 23,000 medical institutions, with an annual specimen amount of over 70 million.
KingMed has built the first Telepathology Network and Pathologist Group in China, which consists of more than 600 domestic and foreign pathologists. It provides a vital solution to the lack of pathological resources nation-wide, facilitates the implementation of an advanced and hierarchical medical system in China, and further promotes the realization of an equitable primary health care system.