Baylor Scott & White Health laboratory is hiring Medical Technologists.
Our Medical Technologists performs a full range of chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and accurate validation and reporting of laboratory test results. Our Medical Technologist performs routine chemical, microbiologic, immunologic, hematologic, molecular, and/or immunohematologic laboratory procedures. The Medical Technologist interprets, communicates and records test results.
The ideal Medical Technologist candidate will be collaborative, detail-oriented and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Location/Facility: Baylor Medical Center - Waxahachie TX
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelors or Equivalent Exp
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/No Experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION - ASCP-Chemistry Technologist (ASCP-C), ASCP-Hematology Technologist (ASCP-H), ASCP-Microbiology Technologist (ASCP-M), Molecular Biology Technologist (ASCP-MB), ASCP-Blood Banking Specialist (ASCP-SBB), ASCP-Chemistry Specialist (ASCP-SC), ASCP-Hematology Specialist (ASCP-SH), ASCP-Microbiology Specialist (ASCP-SM), Cert Histocompatibility Spec (CHS-ABHI), Cert Histocompatibility Techno (CHT-ABHI), Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS), Medical Laboratory Scientist (MLS), Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), Medical Technologist (MT): Must have one of the certifications listed above from one of the following issuing agencies: -- American Board of Histocompatibility (ABHI) -- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) -- American Medical Technologists (AMT) -- American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) -- Grandfathered HEW Licensee.
Internal Number: 20006617
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!