To process and sterilize instruments for hospital, doctors offices and clinics under the direction of an RN.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Runs daily quality control on machines/sterilizers.
2. Reports incorrect counts, broken/missing instruments, tags broken instruments.
3. Maintains inventory control and record keeping of all instruments.
4. Timely/accurate communication with the Director regarding any discrepancies or abnormal biological results.
5. Attention to detail in the handling and sterilization instruments and equipment.