MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGIST
Occasional Eves/Night Coverage, including Wknds/Holidays
Scenic views. State-of-the-art technology.
Simply a better way of life!
Find your Ideal Lifestyle!
Forbes Magazine voted Greenport "One of America's Prettiest Towns."
Eastern Long Island Hospital is a 90-bed, full-service, community hospital committed to delivering excellence in patient care and meeting all the health needs of the North Fork and Shelter Island. We rank amongst Top 5% of Hospitals Nationally #1 for Patient Safety and Outstanding Patient Experience. ELIH is located on the North Fork in the sunny, picturesque, waterfront town of Greenport. We are just minutes away from the most spectacular beaches in the country, over 60 award-winning vineyards, quaint rural farms, museums and a waterpark, making the quality of living here extraordinary.
We currently have an exceptional opportunity for a Lab Technologist to perform all clinical laboratory procedures, interpret quality control data and identify problem areas.
- Associate's degree in Medical Technology required.
- (Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Basic Science or related field preferred.)
- NYS clinical laboratory technologist license required.
- Limited permit required pending American Society for Clinical Pathology certification.
- Minimum one (1) years’ work experience and/or training specific to the work being done in the medical laboratory.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package and a fully paid benefit program that includes no copay prescription plan for you and your family. Our plan also includes a Defined Benefit Pension plan. Please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or FAX: 631.477.5822. Eastern Long Island Hospital, 201 Manor Place, Greenport, NY 11944. An EOE.