- Senior CLS – at least three years of experience ; CLS – at least six months of experience; Entry Level CLS – no experience needed
- A bachelor’s degree in Clinical Lab Sciences or a related field; applicable military experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- A current California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License/Valid Temporary California State Clinical Laboratory Scientist License for entry level CLS
- Computer application experience/proficiency preferred
- The ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- The ability to write simple correspondence
- The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other incumbents of the organization
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Vince.Le@kp.org. Please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers