- Bachelor's degree in medical technology or medical laboratory science with ASCP certification
- 5-10 years’ experience in a clinical laboratory setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent phone/e-mail étiquette
- Must be dependable, organized and have attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of good lab practices and quality control procedures
- Experience with flow cytometry and/or molecular diagnostics preferred
Visit www.streck.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity. Streck develops and manufactures products for clinical and research laboratories. Streck’s core technology is cell stabilization, and the pioneering research has led to the development of a number of patented products for use in hematology, immunology and molecular biology.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes off of Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/La Vista area. This professional environment offers a great working environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.