- A bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, allied health sciences, or a related field
- Certification by the American Association of Pathologist Assistants, the Board of Registry of the American Society for Clinical Pathology, or another national accrediting agency approved by the department
- One year of prior Pathologist Assistant experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytic and diagnostic reasoning skills
- Knowledge of PC applications
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 479989.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers