Supervisor, Medical Technologist – Technical and Operations
Maui, Hawaii - Job #526039
In this role, you will direct the daily operations and activities of the assigned laboratory functions and ensure the delivery of cost effective, quality services. You will collaborate with pathologist, supervisors, and managers on establishment of work and quality improvement priorities. In addition, you will develop plans and projects to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness and perform medical technologist duties as needed.
- At least three years of general laboratory experience
- Supervisory/lead or project management experience preferred
- Pathology experience preferred
- Research writing experience
- A bachelor’s degree in medical technology or four years of experience in a directly related field; a master’s degree in medical technology preferred
- The ability to meet training or experience requirements as required by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)
- A valid Hawaii Clinical Laboratory Technologist license
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, decision making, customer service, influence, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, quality management, systems thinking, team building, teamwork, and written communication
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing the above job numbers.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers